MY OFFER TO YOURS RESULTS
Coherence and reliability in action are important to me. Too many times I saw trainers who spoke one word and the other did in their lives. My consulting offer is consistent with what I'm talking about in the training room.
I run only projects and consulting processes that could be fully adapted to the needs and capabilities of my Clients. I make sure that the results of our cooperation are as blistering as possible.
The methods, techniques and tools I use are a unique combination of TOC -Theory of Constraints, NVC - Nonviolent Communication and Restorative Circles.
My consulting areas:
- Designing and implementation of communication solutions adequate to the client's needs
- Supporting Managers, Directors and Managers in change process - deep diagnose of people and business needs, setting real goals and measurable results, planning and scheduling activities.
- Supporting the handling of difficult situations and conflicts through a systematic assessment of reality (using the tools of Theory of Constraints and NVC), diagnosis of needs and expectations (NVC), conflict resolution including mediation (NVC mediation approach or Restorative Circles).
I am a practitioner and a pragmatist, that's why my workshops and skills trainings are conducted on the ground of years of business experience.
My training mission is to convert effusive slogans into easy-to-use tools and skills. Every part of my educational programs have been verified in my companies as well as in a lot of projects and activities conducted for my clients.
I design as well single training forms as complete educational programs based on Client's developmental needs. I also work individually with managers, directors and executives.
My training offer includes:
- Effective communication tools at the manager's work.
- Constructive confrontations - conducting empathic conversations that bring results.
- Working with a group - fundamentals of psychology of group processes, tools and technics for effective group meetings.
- Self-expression and self-awarness in business - authentic leadership through meaningful conversations.
- Management of needs, expectations and emotions, motivational mechanisms for managers.
- Conflict situation management in a team, project or relationship in business context.
- Nonviolent Communication in Business - practical and intensive training NVC for managers, board members and executives.
Open trainings and educational programs:
- Conversation as a main manager's tool.
- HR Business Partner course.